Tuesday, June 16, 2009

when life gives you limes...

we're water with lemon kinda people. thus we've noticed something rather interesting- there don't appear to be any cut up lemons in this whole town. we figure that's why every time we order, our server brings us water with lime and doesn't even bat his or her eye. it never occured to me that the only reason restaurants in south carolina have tubs of lemons is because of the copious amounts of sweet tea sold. here, where the hands-down winner of the drink popularity contest appears to be margaritas, they don't need no stinkin' lemons apparently.

1 comment:

  1. that's odd! I've never heard of water with lime! I guess every place is different...

    (by the way, hi Jackson! Andy was my wedding photographer, and he gave me the link to this site)

    ReplyDelete